||KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Technical hands-on experience with endpoint security.
• Understanding of operating system, networking protocols, security and Internet environments.
• Experience with enterprise software deployment methodologies.
• Experience installing, configuring and integrating a security environment.
• Experience troubleshooting operating system.
• Experience with enterprise change management for application patching
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and host based security technologies.
• Experience using application firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server and Windows products
• Experience in Microsoft SCCM administration, maintenance, troubleshooting (including: OSD task sequences, application packaging and system compliancy)
• Experience with Nessus and other vulnerability scanning techniques
• Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) methodologies and processes
• Experience with application whitelisting methods and limitations
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• SANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)