You should be a proactive Executive Personal Assistant to take on a varied and challenging role. It requires self-motivation, sharp judgment, decision-making skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels
You will be responsible for providing efficient secretarial support and office management to the senior management, while observing the strict confidentiality and sensitivity of all data and information
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Minimum 5-6 years experience of which at least 3 years supporting high level management within the relevant industry (Retail) with a reputable multinational organization
• Language and Communication Skills: Excellent in English and Arabic is a must.
• High proficiency in PC skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) with attention to details and maintaining accuracy
• Holder of a Bachelors degree with relevant experience in this field
• Organized and confident to work independently and efficiently under pressure with a keen eye for details
• Team player, consistently positive in attitude, self motivated, discrete, tactful and diplomatic
Business Administration/ Management