• Supports the development of procurement plans for the assigned procurement product category
• Participates in the procure-to-pay procedures for assigned procurement category
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in key technical & sourcing areas
• Handles Limited Tender Committee (LTC) tenders in line with policies and procedures
• Initiates and develops medium and long term Supply Programs to ensure uninterrupted supply of goods to meet user department work programs
• Advises the category group department in key areas like tendering, troubleshooting, investigation etc.
• Periodically reviews procedures and work instructions for necessary revisions and improvements to meet changing business requirements.
• Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
• Adheres to and promotes